Today Hotel Hinteregger presents itself as a modern architectural structure, which forms a harmonious unit with a historic vaulted ceiling, and a traditional farmhouse. The former "Mair'sche inn with tavern” had eight different owners from 1800 until 1900 when the great grandmother of the current owner bought the inn and laid the foundation for guest accommodation with one “good room” and seven straw mattresses on the second floor. Gradually this turned into four guest rooms – in those days with a wash basin and a chamber pot in the bedside table. The village cinema and the theater located in the house were converted into guest rooms in 1962 – the start of a long series of conversions and extensions.